Ovarian Cancer Treatment with HIPEC in Ahmedabad
Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which begins in the ovary; the female reproductive system has two ovaries located one on each side of the uterus. This type of cancer goes undetected until it spreads away until the pelvis and abdomen. Early stage ovarian cancer treatment with HIPEC in ahmedabad can be treated successfully in the comparison of later stages.
It is responsible for more deaths than any other cancer related with the female reproductive system. Although, when diagnosed early stage, ovarian cancer treatment with HIPEC in ahmedabad, ovarian cancer treatment with HIPEC in gujarat tend to be quite effective.
- Although early stage ovarian cancer rarely causes any symptoms, at advanced stage, patient may feel following:
- Abdominal bloating or swelling
- Quickly feeling full when eating
- Unexplained Weight loss
- Continuous discomfort in the pelvic area
- Changes in bowel habits, such as constipation
- A regular frequent need to urinate
- If the cancer stage is advanced or overall health is very poor; the doctor may recommend an operation for blockage removal of the colon. This surgery is not done to cure cancer but to treat bleeding, pain and other symptoms. In some cases when cancer has spread only to the liver, then your surgeon may remove the cancerous lesion from the liver. Before and after the surgery Chemotherapy is used according to requirement.
- Ovarian Cancer Treatment with HIPEC in Gujarat
- Hyperthermic (or Heated) Intraoperative Peritoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) is used to treat cancer which has spread to the abdominal cavity such as appendix, colon, stomach, and ovaries. HIPEC is an innovative method of delivering chemotherapy where traditional chemotherapy delivers intravenously; HIPEC provides chemotherapy directly into the abdomen. It is a good option for cancer types which originated or have spread to the abdominal cavity.
- Dr. Bhavna Parikh is the best Cancer Doctor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. She is having 15+ years of experience in Ovarian Cancer Treatment with HIPEC in Gujarat.