Colorectal Cancer in Ahmedabad
The name of cancer depends on which part cancer has started; colorectal cancer in ahmedabad occurs in the colon or rectum; so it is called colon cancer or rectal cancer. Colon cancer and rectal cancer come together because they have many common features.
- Symptoms of Colorectal Cancer
- Unexplained change in bowel habits, like diarrhea, constipation or narrowing of the stool for a long time
- Feeling to have a bowel movement but do not get relief from that
- Rectal bleeding with bright red blood
- Blood in stool
- Cramping or abdominal pain
- Weakness and fatigue
- Low count of red blood cells.
- Treatment for Colorectal Cancer in Gujarat
- If the cancer stage is advanced or overall health is very poor; the doctor may recommend an operation for blockage removal of the colon. This surgery is not done to cure cancer but to treat bleeding, pain and other symptoms. In some cases when cancer has spread only to the liver, then your surgeon may remove the cancerous lesion from the liver. Before and after the surgery Chemotherapy is used according to requirement.
- Women beyond 50 years old are prone to colorectal cancer in ahmedabad, colorectal cancer in gujarat. This influences the digestive tract and it very well may be restored totally if it's found in valuable time. Shockingly, much of the time it's not and colorectal cancer is a noteworthy reason for death. Women more established than 50 years have to be tried normally for this kind of cancer.
- Dr. Bhavna Parikh is the best Cancer Doctor in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. She is having 15+ years of experience in Colorectal Cancer in Gujarat.